Saturday 27 December 2014

Confessions of A Broken Heart

So this is something I wrote for all the girls who can't express what they want to say to that guy who broke your heart.


Dear XOXO,
Heh, you must want to know why you're reading this.Well this letter is my cowardly way of expressing everything I wanted to say,all the feelings that I kept hidden, and all the pain you've caused me.
I loved you. I fell so hard for you, your kindness,your gentle touches, your sweet words, but all I was to you was mild entertainment. Every second, minute, every hour I thought of you, and I wondered were you thinking of me? I guess not. I asked you if you feel the same about me, and in your hesitation I found my answer. My heart bled for that realization, my soul was crushed, my mind in chaos.
Was I wrong to want what normal girls wanted? A cute cheesy love, where you'd be my prince charming, let me steal your hoodies,where you'd hug me from behind, kiss my forehead. A pure innocent love. But what I got was the opposite, not love, but heart wrenching pain. Would you still be smiling if you were in my situation, if you knew my agony? That’s what I get for dreaming the impossible, because I'm not a princess and you're not my prince, this isn't a fairytale, this is reality. I was a dreamer before you came and dropped me into reality.
I wonder if you find this humorous, a girl pining for a love she can't have. But then again what would you know, you're a boy and you don't know what girls go through when she’s in love with you. You can have a grand old time with anyone else, there are plenty of girls you can date. But to us girls you're the only one beneath the moon above who we've taken the risk to love.
So I must ask why? Was it fun to toy with my heart? Was I not good enough? Was I just I notch I your belt? But heh, I’ll never know will I?
But I’ll smile, and laugh. I stand on my own two feet, ill push on and be the best I can, for myself. Why? Because if I’m not worth your time, then you never deserved my affection. And one day I'll find my prince, and I'll look back and truly say you didn't deserve my love, and you lost a gem while playing with stones.

Crazy and Insanely Fun, Totally Random,
Iris.
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment