Tuesday 3 February 2015

Dark Bliss

You came to me in a dream,
All cloaked in darkness.
My mind filled with fear and dread,
But my heart was drawn to you.
Your scent filled me,
Your hands guided me,
Your voice Commanded me.
But what say you?
You are unknown to me,
Who are you?
Who are you to plague my thoughts?
To liberate my nightmares,
To haunt my dreams.
Who are you my Secret adonis?
The image of a God.
My shadow kissed Gabriel,
To leave me wondering;
My enchanting Micheal,
To leave me craving.
You hold me firmly, 
Yet as if I were a baby;
You position my face.
With those hands of velvet,
Your face so close,
Your lips mesmerize me,
Your breath intoxicates me;
Then you plunge my world into a Dark Bliss... 

Crazy and Insanely Fun, Totally Random,
Iris.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment