Tuesday 22 April 2014

Songs That Make Me Have the 'Feels' lol

 If you're in this 'sad, feeling like watching a Nicholas Sparks movie' Mood, then these songs are perfect for you. This is for a friend of mine, she asked me to recommend a few songs that would go with such a mood, and these are some I listen to when I read such books as Nicholas Sparks and other books in this Genre. If you want me to recommend a playlist for you, just leave a comment, and likewise for book recommendations :)
What Hurts the Most- Rascal Flatts
We Both Know- Tim McGraw and Colbie Calliat
When You Were Mine- Taylor HEnderson
I Never Told You- Colbie Calliat
It Will Rain- Bruno Mars
When You're Gone- Avril Lavigne
The One That Got Away- Katy Perry
Big Girls Don't Cry- Fergie
Because of You- Kelly Clarkson
A Thousand Years-Christina Perry
Breathe Again- Sara Bareilles
Thinking Of You- Katy Perry
My Immortal- Evanescence
Hurt- Christina Aguilera
How to Save A Life- The Fray
Breathe No More- Evanescence
Say Something- A Great Big World feat Christina Aguilera
Someone Like You- Adele
Jar Of Hearts-Christina Perry
Mirrors- Justin Timberlake
Not Over You- Tim McGraw
I Can't Make You Love Me(Original)- Bonnie Raitt
 I Can't Make You Love Me(Adele Cover)
No Name- Ryan O'shaughnessy
First Kiss-Ryan O'Shaughnessy
Bless This Broken Road- Rascal Flatts
Not Like The Movies-Katy Perry
Make You Feel My Love- Adele
Let Her Go- The Passengers
I'd Rather Go Blind- Beyonce(Cadillac Records)

Ok so this is a playlist of song to help you catch the 'Feels' check them out, they're all really beautiful, and tell me what you think. :D

Crazy and Insanely Fun, Totally Random,
Iris.
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment