Tuesday 11 April 2017

Letters to no one(#1)

Hey,
It's been so long since we've talked. You probably have gotten other friends now, busy with your life. I just wanted to see how you were doing. If you were safe and if you were happy. I wanted to see if you remembered our friendship, no matter how small it was. I wish I could go back in time and relive those moments where we laughed together and had fun. Then we stopped talking. It wasn't a transition, we didn't gradually stop. It was abrupt. We just stopped. And I miss talking to someone who gets my love for music and can quote our favourite musical. Someone whose writing makes me feel and whose art is simply amazing. We weren't friends for long, but you were someone who truly got me, and maybe I just wanted that back. A friend that I could laugh with and who understands.
But hey, all I wish for is just that we could talk again, I just want to know you're ok, I just want to know that you're happy. Because that's what friends are for?
So I'm writing this letter hoping you'd see it, but you probably never will, because this Is my letter to no one.

No comments:

Post a Comment