Wednesday 22 March 2017

4 Am magic

The first time I saw you I was speechless. In that moment I understood how the world was a magical place. I saw the colour of delicious chocolate in your eyes, I saw the texture of silk as your hair. I smelt the sweet scent of fresh rain after a hot day, I saw the beauty of the sunset in your smile. I saw the confidence of hurricane in your step and the gentleness of a rose in your touch. You were like the eye of the storm, calm and collected but the aura of strength and destruction. Your lips as soft as a dove but as firm as steel. Your laugh melodious as a fairy on a midsummers night but eyes twinkled with mischief as puck's did. I never noticed, I always thought that you were a beautiful oberon, a splendid Odin; but I came to realise that you were a Loki in disguise, a hades meant only for darkness. You were all that was dark, yet all that was light... and in that contradiction I found what I never knew I needed. I found the darkest light; A beautiful disaster, a calm storm. I found a Loveless Love.

It's quite weird, I know but idk, I just came to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment