Saturday 11 March 2017

Is there Life after Death?

Some people wonder if there's a life after death; wondering what's in that great beyond. I'd like to think there is, like the heroes of norse myth there's a valhalla for them, and the people of Egypt the great anubis guides them to the underworld. I'd like to think death isn't the end, there isn't a great nothingness after you perish but a new adventure awaiting you.  Wouldn't it be something to me Micheal or be graced by the ultimate fallen? But then again wishful thinking never gets us anywhere. Death is a mystery we as humans should not know the answer to. We live our mundane lives looking on, smiling, laughing,  crying, living, but fearing that one day the grim hand of death will get us. And in that aspect we'll never see the true beauty that is death. The irony in it all, we spend our lives trying as much to stay healthy and be safe and no matter what at the end of the live there's only deaths embrace that awaits us.

My friend 'A' gave me this prompt to write and I just wrote and this is what came about. My ramblings don't always make sense, but I still hope you do like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment