Wednesday 22 March 2017

Secret Admirer

I’ve never been the type to speak my mind on matters of love, I’ve always been the type to help others get their happily ever after, but not grasp my own, and with you it was no different. I kept everything on the inside, never letting my true feelings out, always hiding my thoughts, faking a smile when hurt, never really knowing how to speak out, to say the things I’ve always wanted, so I decided that what better way to tell you, than through a letter. It’s the best way to convey what I feel, and how I feel towards you.
When I close my eyes and dream at night all I see is you, because all I can see is you, I can’t forget about you. When I toss and turn at night it’s because you haunt my dreams. I’ve tried to tell you, really I have, but there’s a part of me that is afraid to take this risk. Maybe you’ll never know how much I feel for you, which may be fine with you, but it’s hurting me. I choose not to show it though.
This feeling is like fire burning through me, and I can’t ever be the same again. You bring out the beast in me, I fell in love from the moment I saw you, cliché as it sounds. ‘I’d give up forever to touch you, you’re the closest to heaven than I’ll ever be’, or so the song goes.
What I’m saying is I’m truly, deeply, madly and irrevocably in love with you. I just want you to know who I am, and maybe someday you will.
                                                                Love Forever,

                                                                Your secret Admirer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment